EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO LEARN TO RIDE AND GET YOUR MOTORCYCLE LICENSE IN WISCONSIN
Beginner Class – BRC1
- If under 18, you must take this course.
- 2 or 3-day course (15 hours total)
- Cost of Course – $299 (+ applicable tax, Includes cost of e-Course)
- FREE MSF online Basic e-Course (takes about 3 hours)
- Motorcycles are provided
- Motorcycle temps not needed for this course
- Receive DMV Road Test Waiver to obtain your license (Class M endorsement)
- NO ADDITIONAL COSTS IF YOU ARE NOT SUCCESSFUL YOUR FIRST TIME!
What you will need
- You have to be able to ride a bicycle
- Long sleeve shirt
- Long sleeve pants
- Over the ankle footwear
- Full finger gloves
- DOT approved helmet
- Protective eyewear
- The ability to HAVE FUN!
Police, Military, Firefighter or EMT?
- KD Motorcycle Training offers 50% OFF the course to:
- Active Police, Military, Firefighters and EMT's
- Valid photo ID confirming is required for discount
- Cost is only $149 + Tax
Click above for e-course test registration (Must be completed within 30 days prior to your class)