EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO LEARN TO RIDE AND GET YOUR MOTORCYCLE LICENSE IN WISCONSIN
Beginner Class – BRC1
- If under 18, you must take this course.
- 3-day course (15 hours total)
- Cost of Course – $325 (+ applicable tax, Includes cost of e-Course)
- FREE MSF online Basic e-Course (takes about 3 hours)
- Motorcycles are provided
- Motorcycle temps not needed for this course
- Receive DMV Road Test Waiver to obtain your license (Class M endorsement)
- NO ADDITIONAL COSTS IF YOU ARE NOT SUCCESSFUL YOUR FIRST TIME!
What you will need
- You have to be able to ride a bicycle
- Long sleeve shirt
- Long pants
- Over the ankle footwear
- Full finger gloves
- DOT approved helmet
- Protective eyewear
- The ability to HAVE FUN!
Police, Military, Firefighter or EMT?
- KD Motorcycle Training offers $100 OFFthe course to:
- Active Police, Military, Firefighters and EMT's
- Valid photo ID confirming is required for discount
- Cost is only $199 + Tax
Will I get my license if I pass the course?
Upon satisfactory completion of the course, the learner will be provided with a MV3575 Motorcycle Test Skills Waiver Authorization and will not have to take the skills/road test at the Department of Transportation. The Waiver Form, when presented at any Wisconsin Department of Transportation exam station, will entitle the individual to a Class “M” Endorsement provided other licensing requirements are met.